Remember the guy accused of burglarizing the Rec Hall? He and 6 others are indicted.
A man accused of burglarizing the Stephenville Recreation Hall earlier this summer has been indicted by an Erath County Grand Jury.
Dallas Roy Burleson, 29, was indicted for burglary of a building.
He is accused of gaining access into the building sometime between June 14-15 and stealing food, drinks and a credit card
Others indicted on Thursday include:
• Michael Anthony Douglas-Deem for credit or debit card abuse.
• Kenneth Lynn Kelly for driving while intoxicated (third or more offense).
• Dandy Meraz Ortega for two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
• Alberto Serrano-Vargas for possession of a substance.
• Jose Guadalupe Villanueva-Rivera for possession of a substance.
• Brendon Michael Vivian for evading arrest and unauthorized use of a vehicle.