Mark your calendar; Dublin gets ready to celebrate summer with big bash.
By SARA VANDEN BERGE
Mark your calendars for the Dublin Summertime Celebration set for Saturday, June 13.
Luanne Schexnider with the Dublin Chamber of Commerce emailed this list of events taking place.
• Dublin Market Days will be set up at Wright Historical Park & Pavilion from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• The DMD Cornhole Tournament sign up will begin at 9 a.m. with the tournament starting at noon.
• Green Ribbon Rave will begin south of town at 9:30 a.m. This event will include members of the community and Dublin Chamber of Commerce walking up Patrick Street with the Big Scissors and green ribbon to take care of lots of ribbon cuttings.
• Museum Crawl will start at 10 a.m. with five fabulous museums and the new National Health & Public Safety History Museum taking part in a mystery item scavenger hunt.
• Retail Sidewalk Sale will offer lots of specials on items that can only be found in Dublin.
• Hearts Home Reunion will be held downtown from 9:30 a.m. – noon at the Rotary Building on the corner of Blackjack and Grafton streets.
• Courtyard Beer Garden in Hogan's Alley beginning at 1 p.m. will be a nice way to visit with friends and enjoy a cup of beer in a Dublin souvenir cup. Milano's Pizza will have a kiosk set up for pizza purchases.
(In case of inclement weather, the Beer Garden will move to the Rotary building.)
“Please check out our wonderful restaurants with a variety of favorite choices on their menus. We're excited to welcome visitors, even in small numbers, as we follow the guidelines for safe and healthy service,” Schexnider said in her email.